[Project_owners] Mozdev Organizational Changes

Doug Warner doug at mozdev.org
Thu Oct 29 05:06:53 PDT 2009

Anirvana and Dipankar,

You shouldn't have to register new accounts in Drupal if you already have
Mozdev accounts.  Just try logging in with your mozdev account and password
and it should work.

If you're still having problems, feel free to email me directly.

-Doug

Doug Warner    <doug at mozdev.org>        Site Developer
Mozdev.org     http://www.mozdev.org