[Project_owners] Mozdev Organizational Changes

Dipankar Sarkar dipankarsarkar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 01:53:49 PDT 2009

Reading all the comments makes me feel that there is a new course for
mozdev, possibly taking a leadership role in evangelizing various mozilla
technologies (not that it is not already). Code hosting was one part, but
the community it created has been integral in how the mozilla products have
evolved.

I quite look forward to the thread brain storming about the future :), tried
registering on the new drupal site ... refuses to activate the account.
Anyways, i would want to definitely help out with the council and the site.

cheers,
Dipankar