[Project_owners] Account approval woes :(

Axel axel.grude at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 26 02:36:50 PDT 2009

Hi Doug,

I understand that these are different logins - the problem is, when I
log on to the drupal, I can not approve the users whether I user my
gmail or googlemail user name - I am allowed to login after following
the link but I get an access denied. There must be a third user account
/ user name with edit user rights on drupal that I am not aware of.

What is confusing is that I can do all the other functions on drupal
with these user names, but its not possible to determine what's the
difference between these user accounts...

thanks,
  Axel

--

Axel Grude

sig: try <http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/>  *firefox*. it supports www standards better!

disclaimer: personal opinion, not my employer's