[Project_owners] Mozdev Organizational Changes
gotmyname at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 00:23:02 PDT 2009
Following are my suggestion about this reorganization:
1. The source hosting service could be migrated to other hosting service
2. The community support for the addons project owners could be moved to
and enhanced at https://addons.mozilla.org/zh-CN/developers, i.e. projects
list and statics information should be availalbe at there.
3. Move the bugzilla support to AMO, to let the user possible to submit
bug report while making comments about an addon.
4. Move the drupal support to AMO, so a project owner could setup a site
to provide support to their users.
5. I hope the above reorganization could happend smoothly (i.e. keep the
current user/password, domain name etc.), so project owners could easily
adapte to the changes.
So, in a summary, I suggest to merge the mozdev and AMO, except remove the
source hosting service.
Thanks and Regards,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Project_owners