[Project_owners] Account approval woes :(

Axel axel.grude at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 24 05:25:51 PDT 2009

Hello Doug / Project Owners / Mozdev Web Site Administrators

Can you help me again with this - I can never log on to the site when I
get an email like the attached "Account details for Mencalisin at
QuickFolders (pending admin approval)".

I have two logins for my QuickFolders forum at
http://quickfolders.mozdev.org/ but both do not work for confirming
membership applications like the one at the bottom. There is no point in
sending these to me if I can not approve them!

Can you provide instructions on what to do on the site - do I have to
delete cookies, or use a different browserm or do I need a third login?
It seems the mail admin site always only asks for a password (and then
lets me in) and never for a user name?

I remember recently I set a separate username password on a page similar
to this one:

no user name?

I always have cookies enabled, but in the case of this page I think they
go horribly wrong!

If I am clicking on the QF admin interface I do never see any
applications for accounts! Only bounced emails. This is very confusing!

thanks
  Axel