[Project_owners] Download link for Thunderbird add-on

Joachim Herb Joachim.Herb at gmx.de
Fri Oct 2 09:40:31 PDT 2009

Here is how you can use the script by Onno:

Replace your direct link to download.mozdev.org in something like
youraddon.mozdev.org/download/addon.xpi

Here is what I changed:
<a
href="http://downloads.mozdev.org/compactheader/CompactHeader-0.8.3.xpi">Version
0.8.3 of CompactHeader</a>

<a
href="http://compactheader.mozdev.org/download.php/CompactHeader-0.8.3.xpi">Version
0.8.3 of CompactHeader</a>

When you now click on the link you start a download process and not an
installation process.

(You have to place the download.php script in your www directory)