[Project_owners] AMO trouble

Axel axel.grude at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 24 04:18:15 PST 2009

Brian,

does this also apply  to Thunderbird extensions? 1 week would indeed be
drastical, at the moment it seems to be around 1 month, still. It could
also be that the time is extended every time one releases an update (my
extension has 5 updates pending for reviews, the first update was
released October 23rd).

Anyway, don't wanna complain, I'd like to do something to shorten the
queue by joining the AMO Reviewers - could somebody point me to an
online form for applying to become AMO Editor?

thanks
  Axel

> Malte Kraus wrote:
>> Yep. Now just wait 3 months (I'm not exaggerating) for the update to be
>> approved and it will appear on the main listing.
>
> The queue wait times have improved drastically recently:
>
> http://blog.mozilla.com/addons/2009/11/13/burning-down-the-add-on-review-queues/
>

> - Brian

==================================
Axel Grude
Senior Software Developer
GenBase Solutions Ltd
Registered in Ireland, No. 317957
Registered address:  Parkmore Business Park West, Galway.
www.genbase.ie
phone: 091 746 965

sig: try <http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/>  *firefox*. it supports www standards better!

disclaimer: personal opinion, not my employer's