[Project_owners] AMO trouble

Axel axel.grude at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 21 06:16:36 PST 2009

Hi Eric,

just to notify you, in case you're reviewing soon(ish), I just released
QuickFolders version 1.6.4 with 2 more minor bug fixes - might take a
little time to update the page (?)

BTW should I delete the interim versions (1.6, 1.6.1, 1.6.2 and 1.6.3
and just merge all the version info into one big file)?

regards & thanks for your efforts!
  Axel

==================================
Axel Grude
Senior Software Developer
GenBase Solutions Ltd
Registered in Ireland, No. 317957
Registered address:  Parkmore Business Park West, Galway.
www.genbase.ie
phone: 091 746 965

sig: try <http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/>  *firefox*. it supports www standards better!

disclaimer: personal opinion, not my employer's