[Project_owners] AMO trouble

Axel axel.grude at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 19 08:42:45 PST 2009

Eric,

that would be just fantastic!!

Yes it is QuickFolders I was talking about. The Portuguese, Japanese and
Russian users would be indebted to you forever - not to mention the
SeaMonkey community ;)

If you could review the latest version 1.6.3 at

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addons/versions/3254

that would be really cool! You see what I mean about the mentoring
system. ;-)

thanks
  Axel