[Project_owners] Mozdev Organizational Changes

Doug Warner doug at mozdev.org
Wed Nov 11 10:41:43 PST 2009

On 11/11/2009 01:36 PM, Doug Warner wrote:
>> > I should be able to make that.  Just to confirm, we're meeting in #mozdev on irc.mozilla.org?
>> >
> Correct.  I'll send out a new email w/ the details and blog about it shortly.

Actually, I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow so we'll probably have
to do Saturday.  From looking at the poll, that is actually a better time
anyway and it'll give other people more heads-up to make the meeting.

Details sent shortly.

-Doug

--
Doug Warner    <doug at mozdev.org>        Site Developer