[Project_owners] Mozdev Organizational Changes

Doug Warner doug at mozdev.org
Tue Nov 10 09:33:22 PST 2009

On 11/10/2009 11:06 AM, David Boswell wrote:
> I put some hours in to the poll, but I must not be smart enough to figure it all out since it looked like there were some hours missing :)
>
> I'll try to make any time that we pick, so don't worry about my hours...

The hours were entered by me; I tried to pick some time ranges throughout the
day that didn't make the poll super annoying and huge.  Let me know if it
doesn't cover a time that you think it should or that you need.

-Doug

--
Doug Warner    <doug at mozdev.org>        Site Developer
Mozdev.org     http://www.mozdev.org