[Project_owners] Transfer of ownership of SQLite Manager

Mrinal Kant mrinal.kant at gmail.com
Thu May 14 00:19:18 PDT 2009

I am the owner and sole developer of an extension called SQLite Manager (

I had created this extension for my own use. Then I posted it on AMO,
created a homepage for it and ended up supporting/maintaining it for over a
year now. Now I find that, owing to various engagements and limitations, I
am unable to support it any longer.

Since there are nearly 65,000 active daily users of this extension, simply
abandoning it does not feel ok. I thought I should handover the ownership to
someone who can take this project further in the best manner possible.

If you are interested please respond along with information on which
projects you already work on.