[Project_owners] Drupal 6?

Douglas E. Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Tue Mar 10 06:54:37 PDT 2009

NGUYEN-Manh Hung wrote:
> I'm just curious: Why don't you upgrade the Drupal installation on Mozdev to version 6? (Sorry, I read the docs and faqs but didn't find the answer).

At the time we deployed Drupal, version 6 wasn't ready yet and the module
support was very poor.  Now I just haven't had the time to investigate upgrading.

> By the way, may I ask you to reset all the Drupal configurations for "vi" project? Is it necessary to do so? Because, I don't know, but it seems that there are some glitches after I enabled some modules.

The easiest way for me to do this is to remove your Drupal site and recreate
it; if you don't mind losing your content and would like me to do this let me
know.

-Doug