[Project_owners] Browser element

joe ertaba belaviyo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 23:35:53 PDT 2009

OK, thanks it works now! but there is more baffling think happens

document.getElementById("Br).contentWindow.ad; works when I test it with
"extension developer extension" on XUL editor
but when I try to use exactly the same on XULRunner it doesn't work and here
is the warning:

Warning: reference to undefined property
document.getElementById("Br").contentWindow.ad
Source File: chrome://..../content/main.xul
Line: 1

Also I try to lunch application using Firefox (-app) and the same warning
occurs