[Project_owners] Error of page encoding

NGUYEN-Manh Hung loveleeyoungae at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 05:58:13 PST 2009

Well, so you don't support HTML files containing BOM characters? Just strange, because the page was fine when we uploaded it 2 weeks ago, and we haven't done anything to it since then.

The error is still there and the file on your local server is an old one. Do you mean that we should re-upload the non-BOM file?

 -----
NGUYEN-Manh Hung