[Project_owners] CVS Troubles

David White whitedavidp at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 08:26:09 PDT 2009

Hello and thanks in advance for your help...

It has been a while since I needed to update my project's files. I use
WinCVS and am NOT very astute with it. I also recently had to update my
project's password. So I changed it (as best I could) in WinCVS. I find
that the login command seems to work (exit code 0). But when I try to
update or commit a file, I get error code 1 and the following message:

cvs [update aborted]: authorization failed: server mozdev.org rejected
access to /cvs for user whitedavidp

Can anyone help me to discover what I am doing wrong here?

Cheers!