[Project_owners] Using nsIWebBrowserStream

Pete sneakypete81 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 05:10:59 PDT 2009

I'm looking for a way of injecting an untrusted HTML string into a chome
iframe.
The best solution I've found is nsiWebBrowserStream. Unfortunately I'm
having trouble locating an object that implements this interface..

Following the tips from
http://markmail.org/message/iomvz6utug6brxbo#query:nsiwebbrowserstream+page:1+mid:akezl4i2ymotjmwk+state:results
(inside a Venkman interactive session)

i=window.QueryInterface(Components.interfaces.nsIInterfaceRequestor).getInterface(nsIWebNavigation)
i.queryInterface(nsIWebBrowserStream)

Gives:
ReferenceError: nsIWebBrowserStream is not defined

Does anyone have any tips for how to get a handle on this interface?
Or is there a better way of injecting untrusted HTML into an iframe?

Thanks
Pete
updatescanner.mozdev.org