[Project_owners] Mailing List Admin

Doug Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Tue Jul 28 12:34:26 PDT 2009

On 07/28/2009 03:26 PM, Dusty Wilson wrote:
> According to http://www.mozdev.org/drupal/wiki/MozdevListAdminTips it
> seems that a project owner should be able to login to the mailing list
> admin interface.  I haven't had any luck and don't find a "forgot
> password" option for it.  It doesn't seem to use my list membership
> password, my random pre-assigned password, my bugzilla password, or my
> changed mozdev admin password.  I didn't see any email regarding this
> when the project was created.  I'm sure I'm missing something, but I
> haven't found it.  I did use the search option on the
> mozdev.org/drupal site as well.
>
> How does one login to the mailing list admin interface?

Dusty,

These are supposed to be sent to you when the list is created, but it seems
we're having problems with that since we've had numerous reports of this recently.

I'll reset the password for you and send it to you off-list.  Feel free to
bring this types of issues up to our feedback list directly [1].

-Doug

[1] http://www.mozdev.org/feedback.html