[Project_owners] Mailing List Admin

Dusty Wilson dusty at hey.nu
Tue Jul 28 12:26:06 PDT 2009

According to http://www.mozdev.org/drupal/wiki/MozdevListAdminTips it
seems that a project owner should be able to login to the mailing list
admin interface.  I haven't had any luck and don't find a "forgot
password" option for it.  It doesn't seem to use my list membership
password, my random pre-assigned password, my bugzilla password, or my
changed mozdev admin password.  I didn't see any email regarding this
when the project was created.  I'm sure I'm missing something, but I
haven't found it.  I did use the search option on the
mozdev.org/drupal site as well.

How does one login to the mailing list admin interface?

Thank you!
Dusty