[Project_owners] TB Extension

Donald J. Organ IV dorgan at donaldorgan.com
Wed Feb 4 11:43:53 PST 2009

I have now been able to get as far as possible on my project but have hit a bit of a wall because of the lack of available tutorials and/or documentation.

I am creating an extension for thunderbird that allows the downloading of attachments to a preference define folder..But first the user will have to fill out a form then the attachments will be downloaded and a txt file with the information on the form contained within.

If some one could point me in the correct direction for the following things that would be great.

1) Downloading attachments and renaming them (no user input, information will come from form)
2) Creating a text file on the local filesystem