[Project_owners] Scheduled Server Downtime 2009.08.28 07:00 - 13:00 UTC

Doug Warner doug at mozdev.org
Mon Aug 31 08:01:17 PDT 2009

On 08/26/2009 11:41 AM, Doug Warner wrote:
> Our sysadmin team will be taking time this Friday to upgrade our production
> machine's OS to the latest version in order to continue providing the security
> and stability that Mozdev users have come to expect.
>
> We expect the downtime to be approximately 1-3 hours starting at 07:00 UTC on
> Friday the 28th but are scheduling a 6 hour window to be safe.
>
> If you have any questions about the downtime and how it will affect your
> project, feel free to get in touch with us.

The server upgrade seemed to go very smoothly and everything was back by 14:00
UTC.  Most services were only down temporarily but work was underway
throughout that entire time period.

The biggest hangup seems to be centered around our mailman installation.  We
some old emails being resent to list members.  If you are still experiencing
problems with mailing lists please let us know.

-Doug

--
Doug Warner    <doug at mozdev.org>        Site Developer
Mozdev.org     http://www.mozdev.org