[Project_owners] Scheduled Server Downtime 2009.08.28 07:00 - 13:00 UTC

Doug Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Wed Aug 26 08:41:12 PDT 2009

Our sysadmin team will be taking time this Friday to upgrade our production
machine's OS to the latest version in order to continue providing the security
and stability that Mozdev users have come to expect.

We expect the downtime to be approximately 1-3 hours starting at 07:00 UTC on
Friday the 28th but are scheduling a 6 hour window to be safe.

If you have any questions about the downtime and how it will affect your
project, feel free to get in touch with us.

-Doug

--
Doug Warner    <doug at mozdev.org>        Site Developer
Mozdev.org     http://www.mozdev.org