[Project_owners] User Verification Messages

Doug Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Tue Aug 18 04:59:59 PDT 2009

Replies in-line

On 08/17/2009 07:14 AM, Axel wrote:
> Questions:
> 1. What should I usually do activate the accounts in any case? It is not
> clear to me that some of these might be sent out by spam bots (some of
> the user names / email addresses look like it)

They very well may be spam bots.  I would recommend using your discression
since they registered at your drupal site whether you activate them, leave
them blocked, or delete them.

You may also want to investigate setting up the Mollom plugin; if you want me
to help or take care of it feel free to contact me off-list.

> 2. I suspect I have the wrong user name / email address for logging on
> so that I can not access these pages anymore, can somebody help me with
> this?

The login should just be your Mozdev CVS username/password.  If this isn't
working let me know (off-list is fine, again) and I'll get you fixed up.

-Doug