[Project_owners] Tips for Expedited Review?

Kanji Learner kanjilish at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 10:30:21 PDT 2009

Great - for some reason it is not showing up in the sandbox though (at least
not when I search for it - .  The status of the new file is "In Sandbox;
Pending Review",  My updates are a little bit more than just the install.rdf
file so it would be great to get this into the approval queue (I also added
new languages, profiles, which are not updates to the core of the addon).

Despite not being compatible with 3.5 (via the install file) I am still
getting over 500 downloads a week.  Not a major addon, but there is some
interest...

Jay