[Project_owners] Tips for Expedited Review?

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 8 16:22:53 PDT 2009

Yes, Balaganesh is correct. However, don't delete your new version. Let it
get approved so people who install your extension from other places (e.g.,
from their own hard drive) instead of AMO will still be able to. You should
both increment the compatibility of the existing version, as Balaganesh
says, but also leave the new version in the sandbox for approval.

Eric