[Project_owners] Tips for Expedited Review?

Balaganesh Damodaran bg.play at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 14:37:11 PDT 2009

Hi,
I believe there is an option in the AMO control panel for your
extensions through which you can change version compatibility. If you
only changed install.rdf to make your extension compatible with 3.5, I
suggest you remove the recently uploaded file and change compatibility
through the control panel.
Regards,
Balaganesh Damodaran

Jay Starkey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I made some minor edits to an addon to make it compatible with 3.5
> (just changed the install file).  I uploaded the new files, but it
> isn't showing up yet in the sandbox (let alone getting approved), so
> I'm wondering how I can expedite the process since it is a minor
> update?  I'm getting daily requests for a new version...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jay

Sometimes, really smart thoughts chase me, but I'm always faster.