[Project_owners] updateInfoURL on mozdev

Stiffux stiffux at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 4 04:52:57 PDT 2009

Hi Jesper,

I have copied your file on put it content on mozdev.org.
It doesn't work.

So it seems that it come from the configuration of web server.

Extract of mozilla :
"Problems
You may encounter a problem where the content will not be displayed.
See image below. The problem is because of MIME type that should set in
the server for xhtml extension. Unfortunately, I've
encounter cases where adding the MIME type to the server didnt help
either. So the solution I did, and which worked, was just to give the
file a "xml" extension instead of "xhtml""I renamed the file http://bookmarkdd.mozdev.org/changelog.xml with your content without success.

Maybe mozdev Admin could find an explanation/solution.

Stéphane.