[Project_owners] updateInfoURL on mozdev

Stiffux stiffux at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 3 01:50:15 PDT 2009

Hi,

I would like to know how to put a page which will respond to 'updateInfoURL' request.

I didn't find information to put this in place.
Which extension is needed for this page : xhtml, xml ?
Where I can put this page to avoid mozdev header included ?

Currently, I have error when I request change information from extension update.
I succeed to put the 'Update Info' URL in file management and in install.rdf but request failed.

My updateInfoURL is http://bookmarkdd.mozdev.org/changelog.xhtml

Thank you.

Stéphane.