[Project_owners] How to turn on drupal email notification?

Douglas E. Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Wed Apr 22 12:54:31 PDT 2009

Eric Jung wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone know how I can turn on drupal email notification so I get an
> email when someone posts a new topic or a reply to an existing topic in
> Drupal forums?
>
> Thanks,
> Eric

I use the subscriptions module for this;  I have the following modules enabled:
Subscriptions
Content Subscriptions
Subscriptions Mail
Subscriptions UI
Taxonomy Subscriptions

I doubt you would need the Taxonomy one for this.

Once subscriptions are enabled, I go to my account (left nav, "my account",
"Subscriptions" tab).  From the "Content types" tab you can subscribe to all
forum and comment posts.

-Doug