[Project_owners] Replace non-privileged page content.

zhouchao chao.zhou at utt.fr
Wed Apr 8 08:04:35 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have a problem with firefox 3.08. In my firefox extension I want to
replace the non-privileged page content, and I am using the following
code:

     var doc = gBrowser.contentDocument.wrappedJSObject;
     doc.open("text/html", "replace");
     doc.write(docHtml);
     doc.close();

It works well until updated my firefox to 3.08, In firefox 3.08 those
code will not only replace the content in the web page, but also
replace the URL address in the location bar.

How can I only replace content but keep the URL unchange?

Thanks.

Regards,
Chao ZHOU