[Project_owners] Drupal setup

Douglas E. Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Wed Sep 24 11:24:01 PDT 2008

On Wednesday 24 September 2008 14:08:46 HJ van Rantwijk, MultiZilla wrote:
> I'm not sure I understand this.  I want people to be able to read the
> blogs we have in the usual way, and via Drupal pages.  Adding comments
> should only be possible on the drupal pages, so how exactly should we
> setup this?

Yes, it should be possible to do exactly what you describe, you just can't
"theme" the Drupal pages right now.

You would modify whatever page is displaying your blogs right now to
"syndicate" your Drupal blog.  I have some example code that I use on the
www.mozdev.org site you can take a look at [1] that should mostly work as-is
with only minor modifications (such as changing the cache directory).

-Doug

[1] http://www.mozdev.org/source/browse/www/www/news/blogfeed.php