[Project_owners] Mozdev Turns 8 Years Old

Douglas E. Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Tue Sep 23 06:35:43 PDT 2008

On Tuesday 23 September 2008 04:44:15 HJ van Rantwijk, MultiZilla wrote:
> > http://www.mozdev.org/drupal/blog
>
> Oh and Doug about this: "No baby yet, so another normal week of
> development."...  you might want to read my latest blog post over at:
> http://multizilla.mozdev.org/weblog/weblog.php ;)

Well, I try to keep the Mozdev blog about mozdev-y things since it gets
syndicated on Planet Mozilla; the visible impact of our new baby coming on the
community will be that there won't be much Mozdev development and decreased
support for a couple weeks.  So I could see how that would make it sound like
the baby is intruding on my work, but we (my wife and I) are definitely
excited that our 2nd one will be here soon.

-Doug