[Project_owners] Mozdev Turns 8 Years Old

Onno Ekker o.e.ekker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 02:21:06 PDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 9:47 AM, Brian King <brian at mozdev.org> wrote:
> HJ van Rantwijk, MultiZilla wrote:
>>
>> Say who else is a mozdev.org board member these days?
>
> http://board.mozdev.org/members.html
>
>> Oh and apparently I also forgot Douglas E. Warner, who's been doing a
>> great job, I'm told; most of the features I kept bugging Pete with are now
>> there. Sorry Doug.
>
> Yes, Doug is the main man now for site development.

Besides the board members, you can also see site members:

http://www.mozdev.org/members.html

I've been searching for the differences and found five:
- Douglas Warner and Chris Neale are not on the board
- Myk Melez and Nigel Howard are only on the board
And last but not least:
- Eric Jung is only once on the board, but twice site member!