[Project_owners] Drupal setup

HJ van Rantwijk, MultiZilla bugs4hj at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 01:48:26 PDT 2008

Brian King wrote:
> HJ van Rantwijk, MultiZilla wrote:
>> I can login to the Drupal admin page, but there are way to many
>> settings; confusing the heck out of me.  All I want, need really, is a
>> blog to talk about the things we are working on, but that won't happen
>> until 2009 if I have to make it work (the backlog with bugs is killing
>> me).
>>
>> Raj can't do much since he can't even login as administrator, or
>> whatever rights he need.  Can someone please help we with this or is
>> there a quick/short guide to make things "just work"?
>
> http://www.mozdev.org/drupal/wiki/MozdevDrupalSetup
>
> If you are already setup, all you have to do is write a new blog post
> and it will show up at:

So can I, and if yes how, remove comments and blog entries?

> http://multizilla.mozdev.org/drupal/blog
>
> You can link to that page from anywhere in your project (it is already
> in the left nav of drupal pages).
>
> Nothing really more to it, or did you have something else more specific
> in mind?

Well. We want to change/control the page layout, this to match it with
our own site layout.  That, apparently, might be a problem (do we really
need to developing our own Drupal theme?).

Thank you Brian!

/HJ

--
I am HJ and I LIVE STRONG.
Supporter of the Lance Armstrong Foundation