[Project_owners] Drupal setup

Brian King brian at mozdev.org
Tue Sep 23 00:55:31 PDT 2008

HJ van Rantwijk, MultiZilla wrote:
> I can login to the Drupal admin page, but there are way to many
> settings; confusing the heck out of me.  All I want, need really, is a
> blog to talk about the things we are working on, but that won't happen
> until 2009 if I have to make it work (the backlog with bugs is killing me).
>
> Raj can't do much since he can't even login as administrator, or
> whatever rights he need.  Can someone please help we with this or is
> there a quick/short guide to make things "just work"?

http://www.mozdev.org/drupal/wiki/MozdevDrupalSetup

If you are already setup, all you have to do is write a new blog post
and it will show up at:

http://multizilla.mozdev.org/drupal/blog

You can link to that page from anywhere in your project (it is already
in the left nav of drupal pages).

Nothing really more to it, or did you have something else more specific
in mind?

- Brian