[Project_owners] Mozdev Turns 8 Years Old

HJ van Rantwijk, MultiZilla bugs4hj at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 23:28:35 PDT 2008

Eric H. Jung wrote:

> [...]

Jo Eric!  Thanks man.  How was the party?

Say who else is a mozdev.org board member these days?

Oh and apparently I also forgot Douglas E. Warner, who's been doing a
great job, I'm told; most of the features I kept bugging Pete with are
now there. Sorry Doug.

--
I am HJ and I LIVE STRONG.
Supporter of the Lance Armstrong Foundation