[Project_owners] Mozdev Turns 8 Years Old

HJ van Rantwijk, MultiZilla bugs4hj at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 20 01:05:24 PDT 2008

David Boswell wrote:
> Mozdev is turning 8 years old this month and I wanted to thank everyone here for helping grow the community of people building and using Mozilla applications and extensions.  I also just blogged about some of the things we've done on the site over the last year.
>
> http://www.mozdev.org/drupal/blog/Mozdev-Turns-8-Years-Old
>
> David

I hope to be here for next 8 years, but not without saying thank you to
these great guys who made everything possible.

Thank you Pete!  Thank you David!  Thank you to the rest of the (former)
crew!

p.s. I even setup a VPN/SSL tunnel to be here and say thank you :-)

--
I am HJ and I LIVE STRONG.
Supporter of the Lance Armstrong Foundation