[Project_owners] Netscape / Mozilla Suite screenshots

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 06:30:17 PDT 2008

Onno Ekker wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 1:58 PM, Michael Vincent van Rantwijk,
> MultiZilla <mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Brian King wrote:
>>> Does anyone have any old screenshots hanging around of their extensions or
>>> themes running on Netscape Navigator or the Mozilla Suite (i.e. anything pre
>>> m/B / Phoenix / Firebird)?
>>>
>>> I've been trying to find some on Mozdev but surprisingly have not come up
>>> with much:
>>>
>>> http://www.mozdev.org/projects/applications/Netscape%20Navigator.html
>>> http://www.mozdev.org/projects/applications/Mozilla.html
>>>
>>> - Brian
>> Hi Brian,
>>
>> Will the following link be of any help to you?
>>
>> http://multizilla.mozdev.org/screenshots.html
>>
>> If not, sorry. It's all we got.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Michael
>
> Be careful, Michael. Brian's probably gonna show those screenshots on
> his introductory speech to the add-ons bootcamp in Paris, when he`s
> telling all about developer's horror stories :-)
>
> Onno

Despite what people might think, Brian and I are on the same part of
this planet, have the same ideas and share the same passion for Mozilla
  (based) software, and of course mozdev.org  He is therefor free to use
our screen shots in any way shape or form because I do trust Brian to do
good with anything he does and thus... if there's anything I can do to
help him help other monkey lovers ;)

Good luck Brian!
Michael