[Project_owners] Disabling other plugins - Is there any way to do that?

Marco Pivetta ocramius at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 17:33:51 PDT 2008

Just noticed there's no way to get if an extension is enabled from
nsIExtensionManager... Could anybody help me out?
I cannot just uninstall/disable concurrent/incompatible extensions... I
obviously have to ask the user about it before! Anyone knows how to get a
value showing if an extension is enabled from its ID?