[Project_owners] Mozdev Turns 8 Years Old

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 09:28:20 PDT 2008

> A redesign by a professional design firm is a good way to needlessly
> make a website more complex and cookie-cutter and to alienate current
> users.

Any redesign would involve the community of people currently using the site so I don't think we will end up with something that makes the site harder to use than it is now.  Personally, I think there is a lot of room for improvement not just in the design of the site but also in the usability of it and am looking forward to a redesign.

David