[Project_owners] Mozdev Turns 8 Years Old

eric.jung at yahoo.com eric.jung at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 12:42:10 PDT 2008

> From: Piecu <piecu at go2.pl>

> But... When you compare the page from October 2000 to the current one
> you can see that it looks almost the same (beside the fact that
> currently is autumn theme). Don't you think that it is time for re-design?

One of the challenges faced by many non-profit organizations, including mozdev, is funding. We'd like to hire a professional design firm to redesign the site, but that requires more funds than we can afford at the moment. That's one reason your donations are so important to us.

Please consider donating...

http://www.mozdev.org/donation.html

Thanks,
Eric Jung