[Project_owners] CVS Branching

Ramiro Aparicio frisco82 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 07:22:21 PST 2008

Hi,

Yup I am using Eclipse as a CVS client, I used to have Tortoise CVS
installed but I will give it a try as soon as possible.
The CVS console says it is using:

cvs tag "/foxgame/Root_version_15" "/foxgame/src"

Hasta Otra

Ramiro Aparicio

Desarrollador de FoxGame http://foxgame.mozdev.org
Blogero aficionado en http://www.habitaquo.net