[Project_owners] extension stops working under Firefox 3.0.4 -- disregard?

can can at ecpcorp.net
Sun Nov 16 18:17:46 PST 2008

I have just noticed that my other machine has already updated to 3.0.4
without my noticing.  That means my problem must be something other than a
Firefox version issue.  Sorry for the false alarm, but I didn't know what
else to attribute the problem to.

I guess I still have lingering questions - but not quite the same.

(1) Is there anything I can do to trouble shoot the error message?

(2) I would still like to know if I can prevent Firefox from updating
without my permission.

Thanks again,
can