[Project_owners] extension stops working under Firefox 3.0.4 -- please help

Shivanand Sharma / Varun varun21 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 18:03:35 PST 2008

you'll have an install.rdf file in your extensio xpi. Search for the string
"maxversion" without quotes. this is the string that decides the
compatibility of your addon with the version of firefox. If you are just
testing you can bump it up to 300. But a valid version can be pulled from
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/pages/appversions

Cheers!
Shivanand Sharma
Producer and Editor