[Project_owners] Blog question.

Onno Ekker o.e.ekker at gmail.com
Wed May 21 13:42:46 PDT 2008

Philip Chee wrote:
> I understand that the drupal wossit on mozdev supports blogs. At the
> moment I have three projects on mozdev, one of them has a couple of
> subprojects. Now if I just want one blog not directly tied to a project
> (it would be too much to have three blogs one for each project given
> that I plan less than one blog post per year) is that possible? e.g.
> <http://www.mozdev.org/drupal/blog/somefancytitlehere/>

I just noticed a blog isn't really tied to your project but to your login.

You can probably configure the menus from all projects to change the
Blog menu to the same node.
o Administer - Site building o Menus

And you can define an alias for a node to some fancy title.
o Administer - Site building - URL aliases

Onno