[Project_owners] Anyone interested? Extension Minimizer Tool

Axel Hecht axel at pike.org
Mon May 19 01:37:00 PDT 2008

Eric H. Jung wrote:

> [...]

You can use extension dependencies for extension language packs. But
that doesn't really make the installation process painless.

You could probably hack something up to make AMO and possibly mozdev
package up langpacks and the add-on itself into a multi-item xpi on demand.

Not sure if there's a bug on that yet.

Sadly, the extension langpacks suffer from the same problem that the app
langpacks suffer, i.e., updates are broken.

Axel