[Project_owners] Looking for testers for Mercurial at Mozdev

Douglas E. Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Tue May 6 05:59:33 PDT 2008

On Tuesday 06 May 2008 08:49:27 Dirkjan Ochtman wrote:
> What Axel means, I think, or what I wonder about: does mozdev support
> creating >1 clone (extra repositories) on the server, to keep separate
> branches of the project in separate repositories?

Mozdev isn't going to support cloning repositories on the server.  If you want
to have local clones to do branching, that's fine; you can also use hg's
named branches that can be pushed up to the server [1].  These branches will
be visible from the web interface [2].

-Doug

[1] http://hgbook.red-bean.com/hgbookch8.html#x12-1650008.5
[2] http://hg.vebzom.org/www/