[Project_owners] Looking for testers for Mercurial at Mozdev

Douglas E. Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Mon May 5 15:51:31 PDT 2008

Mozdev is looking for testers for our new Mercurial setup.

If you're intersted in checking out the current setup, you can see things
here:
http://hg.vebzom.org

What we're looking for:
* people to test out their normal activities VCS activities (committing
changes, branching, etc) and can report on problems and work with us to debug
them

Problems with testing right now:
* conversions from CVS to hg are only lightly tested
* documentation is missing
* your test repository won't be ported to production (as in, you will probably
have to commit it to your normal CVS and to the test hg)

Feel free to let me know any questions you have or contact me off-list if your
project is interested in helping test this out.

-Doug