[Project_owners] Project tagging available

David Boswell david at mozdev.org
Sat Mar 29 08:58:22 PDT 2008

> Some time ago I have tried changing the tags for my project Forward,
> but I ended up with all my tags being removed.

Our tag approval process is pretty liberal right now.  If you did
submit some tags and you're not seeing them, it's possible that it is
because your project isn't listed as active right now.

To avoid sending users to projects that are inactive or abandoned we're
only showing tags for projects that have had activity within the last
180 days.  To make your project active if it currently isn't, just make
a CVS commit or another change.

There may be other reasons why your tags aren't showing up.  Doug can
probably provide more information about that.

David