[Project_owners] Menu Behavior in FF3.0 - Solved

Jawahar Swaminathan jawahar at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Mar 17 07:01:21 PDT 2008

I have solved this problem. Ultimately, it was rather silly of me not to
have noticed this before..

In FF2.0, when a menuitem inside a menu was chosen, the menu label would
update itself automatically to the chosen item as the value in the
menulist was being updated with the chosen menuitem.

However, in FF3.0, I have had to explicitly update the attribute of the
menulist with a setAttribute('label',something).

So essentially it is now solved.

Thanks - Jawahar